1) "Fear looks; faith jumps. Faith never fails to obtain its object. If I leave you as I found you, I am not God's channel. I am not here to entertain you, but to get you to the place where you can laugh at the impossible."
2) "Can demons remain in your presence? You have to be greater than demons. Can disease lodge in the body that you touch? You have to be greater than the disease." 1 Jn. 4:4
3) "Were you saved before you believed or after? After he answered. You will be healed after."
4) "Faith is an act." Wigglesworth stormed heaven into God's presence to draw stronger faith for the task before him. Example: demon possessed woman who slept 14 years and awoke delivered.
5) "If I read the newspaper I come out dirtier than I went in. If I read my Bible, I come out cleaner than I went in, and I like being clean!" He was, as Wesley said, "a man of one book."
6) "If it is in the Bible, it is so. It's not even to be prayed about. It's to be received and acted upon. Inactivity is a robber which steals blessings. Increase comes by action, by using what we have and know. Your life must be one of going on from faith to faith."
7) "Some people like to read their Bibles in the Hebrew; some like to read it in the Greek; I like to ready it in the Holy Spirit."
8) "Great faith is the product of great fights."
9) "Repeat in your heart often "baptized with the Holy Ghost and fire, fire, fire!" All the unction, and weeping, and travailing comes through the baptism of fire, and I say to you and say to myself, purged and cleansed and filled with renewed spiritual power." "Who maketh his ministers a flame of fire." (Hebrews 1:7)
10) "How can one come to possess great faith? Now listen, here is the answer to that: First, the blade, then the ear, then the full corn in the ear. Faith must grow by soil, moisture, and exercise."
11) "Wigglesworth knew a place in God where nothing disturbed him. He could say with Paul, none of these things move me." (Acts 20:24).
12) "Lord give us, Thy servants, great searchings of heart, great decisions of will, and great assurances through the blood of Jesus. Amen."
13) "Wigglesworth, like Charles Finney, believed that the presence of a man filled with God could bring conviction to sinners without even a word being spoken. As he sat opposite a man in a railway carriage, the man suddenly jumped up, exclaimed, 'You convict me of sin!' and went out into another carriage."
14) "How great is the position of the man who is born of God, born of purity, born of faith, born of life, born of power!"
15) "How the outlook changes when Jesus comes!"
16) "You will have to voice many things in order to bring them into being."
17) "God will come to the one who cries first."
18) "I want to help you decide that, by the power of God, you will not be ordinary."
19) "The greatest weakness of a preacher is when he draws men to himself."
20) "Power from on high . . . It is God inserting into you divine activity with mightiness."
21) "I am always on my merit. Every time I preach, I preach my best. Every time I pray, I pray my best."
22) "To the man of faith, there is not a thing that is not opportunity." 23) "I am all Pentecost."
24) "The baptism of the Holy Ghost has brought us to the fact of a remarkable personality dwelling within us which is all faith."
25) "God's word lives!"
26) "Without faith, you have nothing. You cannot be saved without it. You cannot be healed without it."
27) "Before a man can bind the enemy, he must know there is nothing binding him."
28) "Faith is such a divine establishment of courage in you that courage sweeps you through every condition: You cannot come into the divine order, except on the line of being soaked in the word of God."
29) "Purity is vital to faith."
30) "If you want to increase in the life of God, then you must settle it in
your heart that you will not at any time resist the Holy Spirit. The Holy Ghost and fire - the fire burning up everything that would impoverish and destroy you."
31) "Voice your position in God and you will be surrounded by all the resources of God in the time of trial." 32) "Shout, 'Get thee behind me, Satan', and you will have the best time on earth. Whisper it, and you won't."
33) "We miss the grandeur because we lack audacity. If you will voice
God at any time, you will find that He will be greater than any power that is round about you."
34) "On reading Romans 8, 'you will be sin-proof and devil proof'."
35) "I don't ever ask Smith Wigglesworth how he feels!" I jump out of bed! I dance before the Lord for at least 10 to 12 minutes - high speed dancing. I jump up and down and run around my room telling God how great he is, how wonderful He is, how glad I am to be associated with Him and to be His child."
36) "Everything has to be changed by us through faith, weariness with rest, weakness with strength."
37) "You have divine personality, but you will know the mightiness of its workings only as you venture. You cannot be with me at anytime, anywhere, but I am after God."
38) "I am on the plan of daring, acting in the Holy Ghost."
39) "God's plan for you is to forget the past in every way, because the future is so amazingly wonderful. Oh, the word of God is so wonderful! The word so eats me up that I have no place but in God's word."
40) "Everyone in this place who is saved has a million times more than they know."
41) "I want you to promise the Lord that, from tonight, you will not think back, look back, or act back!" 42) "God wants His people to be ablaze with Holy Ghost activity."
43) "When things are not going right, there are satanic forces in operation. What is my solution? To rebuke the condition of sin, death, disease, or whatever it is. I can pray in the Holy Ghost, and that prayer is effectual to bring down every stronghold of the enemy."
44) "Is salvation and healing for all? It is for all who will press in and get their portion. The word can drive every disease away from your body. It is your portion in Christ, Him who is our bread, our life, our health, our all in all."
45) "Dare you, dare you spurn this glorious Gospel of God for spirit, soul and body?....This Gospel that brings liberty, this Gospel that brings souls out of bondage, this Gospel that brings perfect health to the body, this Gospel of entire salvation."
46) "Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost." (Acts 6:5)
47) "Polly, (Wigglesworth's wife) said, "If we've got what they (apostles) got, then we can do what they did."
48) "Far too many of us dwell on the lowlands of salvation. Can't you hear voices calling you to the uplands of divine grace? Mountain climbing is thrilling! Let's be off! Hebron's heights rise before us. Shall we explore our unclaimed inheritance in the heavenlies?"
49) "If you leave people as you found them, God is not speaking by you. If you are not making people mad or glad, there is something amiss with your ministry. If there is not a war on, it's a bad job for you."
50) "If the spirit does not move me, I move the Spirit."
51) "I am not moved by what I see or feel but by what I believe."
52) "No wavering. This is the principle: He who believes is definite. A definite faith brings a definite experience and a definite utterance."
53) "Men can grow lopsided by emphasizing the truth of divine healing. Men can get wrong by all the time preaching on water baptism. But we never go wrong in exalting the Lord Jesus Christ, giving Him the pre- eminent place and magnifying Him as both Lord and Christ, yes, as very God of very God. As we are filled with the Holy Spirit our one desire is to magnify Him. We need to be filled with the Spirit to get the full revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ."
54) "I fail to see how you will ever reach a place where God will be able to use you until you get angry at the devil."
55) "You will always be right when you dare to treat sickness as the devil's work."
56) "You must never treat a cancer case as anything else but a living evil spirit...this form of disease is one that you must cast out."
57) "If you think the power comes from you, you make a great mistake."
58) "Before God could bring me to this place (that of working miracles), He had to break me a thousand times. Until God has mowed you down, you will never have this long-suffering (compassion) for others."
59) "There is nothing worth having that you do not have to pay for, either temporally or spiritually."
60) "The man who wants to work the works of God must never look at conditions but at Jesus."
61) “Faith is actively refusing the power of the devil. It is not saying mere words.”
62) “Never look back if you want the power of God in your life. You will find out that in the measure you have allowed yourself to look back, you have missed what God had for you.”
63) “Temptations will come to all. If you are not worth tempting, you are not worth much.”
64) “We cannot be ‘to the praise of His glory’ (Eph. 1:12) until we are ready for trials and are able to triumph in them.”
65) “We need to see that God wants us to be blessed, but first of all He wants us to be ready for the blessing.”
66) “When you were saved, you were saved the moment you believed, and you will be healed the moment you believe.”
67) “There is power in God’s Word to make that which does not exist appear.”
68) “Around the pool of Bethesda lay a great multitude of folk, waiting for the moving of the water. (John 5:2- 4) Undoubtedly, many had their eyes on the pool and had no eyes for Jesus. There are many today who always have their confidence in things they can see. If they would only get their eyes on God instead of on natural things.”
69) “You believe it is the Lord’s will for you to suffer (sickness), but you are trying to get out of it as quickly as you can. Drop the idea that you are so holy that God has to afflict you. Sin is the cause of your sickness, not righteousness. Disease is not caused by righteousness, but by sin.”
70) “There is no such thing as the Lord’s not meeting your need. There are no ‘ifs’ or ‘mays’; His promises are all ‘shalls’.”
71) “When the power of God is manifested, a protest will always come from some hypocrites.”
72) “Faith is just the open door through which the Lord comes. Do not say, ‘I was saved by faith’ or ‘I was healed by faith’. Faith does not save and heal. God saves and heals through that open door.”
73) “The Lord does not heal you to go to a baseball game or to a racetrack. He heals you for His glory so that from that moment your life will glorify Him.”
74) “The power of God is just the same today as it was in the past. Men need to be taken back to the old paths, to the old-time faith, to believing God’s Word and every ‘Thus says the Lord’ in it.”
75) “I long to be in a great revival that will eclipse anything we have ever thought of. I have faith to believe it is coming.”
76) “God is willing in His great mercy to touch your limbs with His mighty power, and if He is willing to do this, how much more eager He is to deliver you from the power of Satan and to make you a child of the King!”
77) “It is an evident fact that one man in a meeting, filled with unbelief, can make a place for the Devil to have a seat.”
78) “I am here to help you to begin doing mighty acts in the power of God through the gifts of the Spirit. ... The man who is filled with the Holy Spirit is always acting. ... Jesus had to begin to do, and so must we.” (Acts 1:1)
79) “God wants manifestation, and He wants His glory to be seen. ... You are going to miss a great deal if you don’t begin to act.”
80) “Ah, brothers and sisters, we have no idea what God has for us if we will only begin! ... We will be able to succeed only as we do the work in the name of Jesus. Oh, the love that God’s Son can put into us if we are only humble enough, weak enough, and helpless enough to know that unless He does it, it will not be done!”
81) "The Word of God will be the same whether people believe it or not."
82) "God is more eager to answer than we are to ask."
83) "Everything you cannot see is eternal."
84) "If you are in the same place today as yesterday, then you are a backslider."
85) "Faith is the glorious knowledge of a personal presence within you, changing you from strength to strength, from glory to glory, until you get to the place where you walk with God and God thinks and speaks through you by the power of the Holy Spirit."
86) "God manifests Himself to the person who dares to believe."
87) "I have a body in perfect condition and have nothing to ask for, and I am sixty-five." 88) “We will never know the mind of God until we learn to know the voice of God.”
89) “Grace is God's blessing coming down to you. You open the door to God as an act of faith, and God does all you want.”
90) “The man who is going on with God will have no mix-up in his speech. He will be so plain, precise, and divine in his conversation that everything will have a lift toward the glory. He may use clarity of speech, but he must be a person who knows his message. He must know what God has in His mind in the Spirit, not in the letter. He is there as a vessel of honor, God's mouthpiece; therefore, he stands in the presence of God, and God speaks through him and uses him. We must be the mouthpiece of God, not by letter, but by the Spirit, and we must be so in the will of God that He will rejoice over us with singing (Zephaniah3:17)."
91) "We are not to use liberty simply because we have it to use, but we are to let the liberty of the Spirit use us."
1) "Every man is as full of the Holy Spirit as he wants to be. He may not be as full as he wishes he were, but he is most certainly as full as he wants to be." (Tozer)
2) "I find it most intriguing to contemplate the fact that while men are considering what place to give Jesus Christ in history, He has already decided what place to give them in eternity." (Leonard Ravenhill)
3) "No man is greater than his prayer life." (Leonard Ravenhill)
4) "Are the things you are living for worth Christ dying for?" (Leonard Ravenhill's tombstone)
5) "We have been deluded into believing that there are two kinds of war, physical and spiritual, but there is only war.... Lucifer has bewitched Christians into accepting a subtle lie that has huge consequences. We say the Christian life is like a war. It sounds innocent, but it casts a disastrous symbolism to something that is desperately real. If we are in something like a war, then the bible becomes something like the word of God, and we face something like an attack, and we put on something like the armor of God.... Our methods and traditions have helped the devil create an entire generation that is informed but not transformed." (Evangelist Mario Murillo)
6) "Christianity did not come to the world to apologize for its existence or to beg a place to live. It came as heaven's champion: it has the champion soul. "It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." (Gen. 3:15). That champion consciousness is in the soul of the Christian. Being born of God, he is champion of the Son of God and a demonstration His salvation. He is the champion of God. He cannot be anything else. 'As he is so are we in this world.' (1Jn. 4:17).... I fear sometimes that we moderns somehow have lost the spirit of original Christianity. We have lost the overcoming of it. We have lost the smash of it. We are begging the devil for a place in the world, apologizing for our faith in God, trying to conform our religion to the mind of the world." (John G. Lake)
7) "We are only as victorious as we want to be. Lack of inner victory cannot be blamed on anyone but ourselves. Each man has his own measuring cup and measures out the quantity of victory he desires. Beyond that, for some perverse reason, we will not stretch ourselves. Today, the message of victory is being misrepresented, cheapened, and diluted by Christians who are content with lowered standards and limited victory because in their hearts, they do not really want victory." (China Missionary Arthur Matthews)